Recently, I watched an episode of a great little “cooking-talk show”, The Chew on ABC which features Carla Hall, former contestant on The Next Food Network Star. As a person trying to get my cooking essentials together, Carla recommends the following “must-have list” for every cook:
- Salad Spinner
- 8-Quart Stockpot
- 9 – inch Cast iron Skillet
- 5-speed Hand Blender
Now, I know what’s going on my next Holiday wish list.
Thank you for reading and support the cook(book)ing school.
Follow me o twitter: @ivywriter
- the cook(book)ing school: from Ebony.com, Kitchen Cabinet Essentials: Whip Up a Fabulous Meal on a Moment’s Notice – Life – EBONY (cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)
- the cook(book)ing school: book review – A Real Cookbook Aimed at Real People (cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)
- eat.write: #Cooking2012 – Favorite sites to help me fulfill one of my New Year’s Resolutions (lifestyle30.wordpress.com)
- the cook(book)ing school: book review – a cookbook for people with new year’s cooking resolutions (cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)
- cook(book)ing school: from zakka life, Caramel Bacon Popcorn Recipe (cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)
- the cook(book)ing school: review of the vegetarian family cookbook by nava atlas (cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)