Food & Wine Magazine’s 2002 Cookbook is a collection of their annual recipes and I might add a very good one. I used to subscribe to Food & Wine Magazine but now that I know they publish an annual cookbook, I will just wait for the book. I most definitely want to try the Brazilian Chicken Stew on page 193. LOL. It looks delicious.
- Jenn Louis Named Best New Chef by Food & Wine Magazine (nancyrommelmann.typepad.com)
- the cook(book)ing school: junk food…healthy? (cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)
- the cook(book)ing school: Got A Busy Family? Weeknight Cooking Is For You (cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)
- Friday Gadgets: Cookbook Must Haves (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- the cook(book)ing school: book review – A Real Cookbook Aimed at Real People (cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)