This is such a great and colorful book. What I like the most is that it provides an eclectic collection of culturally relevant recipes that reflect the ethnicity of a particular holiday or celebration. I jotted some recipes down and hope to make them in the coming year. I would definitely add this to my cookbook collection.
Thanks for reading The Cook(book)ing School!
Follow me on Twitter: @ivywriter
- 15 Cookbooks from 2012 That Made Me Love Cooking More (thekitchn.com)
- Eat Your Books: A Master Index for Your Cookbooks (simplycooking.wordpress.com)
- a look at my cookbooks (ohshecooks.com)
- 12 Favorite Cookbooks of 2012: My Year in Review (eleventhstack.wordpress.com)
- Cookbook Author Andrea Nguyen’s 5 Essentials for Home Cooks – Expert Essentials (thekitchn.com)
- A Tool To Turn Your Kindle Into A Cookbook (blogher.com)