My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is the only book from my “2013 Healthy Books-to-read” list that I’ve read so far. I picked it up at the local library. I’m glad I got it at the library and didn’t invest in purchasing it. While I did get some handy tips from this book, I was aware of most of the information in it already. But, because I am exploring the idea of anti-inflammatory foods, it was a helpful resource about how to turn your entire health routine around and heal yourself from the inside out. Also, I commend the author on her journey from cancer and her goal to share her journey with the rest of us.
- the cook(book)ing school: almost 40 – my healthy cooking (and eating) goal for 2013 (cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)
- a special tribute to Kris Carr (mahisolomou.wordpress.com)
- My crazier & sexier life (pilotingpaperairplanes.wordpress.com)
- Anti-inflammatory Diet (gigismeanderings.com)
- Just another Meatless Monday – When is the last time you tried cashew cheese? (breathelighter.wordpress.com)